Please follow this link HERE to see if your car qualifies for a Full SCD Membership.
"The Club" shall mean Supercardriver Ltd.
"The Members" shall mean the members of The Club.
"Club Events" shall mean the exclusive events run by The Club.
"Club Membership" shall mean the membership afforded to Club Members upon payment of the mandatory fees.
1. Booking & Payments
3. Force Majeure
The Club cannot accept liability or refund monies if the Club Event has to be amended or cancelled due to any circumstances outside our control or that we could not foresee or avoid. Such as (but not limited to) war, threat of war, riot or civil unrest, disease, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, ferry delays or traffic delays. Neither can we be held responsible if certain attractions change their opening times or are closed.
General Admission Tickets
1.Your ticket is and remains at all times the property of SCD. The ticketholder shall not:
(a) use, offer or apply the ticket as a prize or in any other manner in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose; or
(b) sell, resell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of the ticket to any person/entity via any media (including without limitation on the internet) for the purpose of commercial gain or otherwise.
2. The ticket shall be void if purchased or obtained in contravention of condition 1 above or from any person/entity who is not an authorised agent of SCD, and the ticketholder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event as a result, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to SCD.
3. The ticket is required to gain admission to the Event. Receipts are not acceptable. Any attempt to present any unofficial or counterfeit ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
4. Please keep your ticket safe and in good condition.
5. Your ticket relates to access to public areas of the venue only. The ticketholder shall not access or attempt to access any other areas including without limitation the track. Offenders will be prosecuted.
6. SCD may refuse admission and/or remove persons from the venue if, in SCD's opinion, they represent a security or safety risk or a nuisance or other detriment to the Event. SCD may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the Event. Proof of identity may be required in order to gain access to the venue. Pass-outs and readmission to the venue shall be granted at SCD's discretion.
7. No animals are admitted to the venues, car parks or campsite, except guide dogs with prior notice.
8. The date of the Event may be subject to change by SCD, in which circumstances ticketholders agree that their tickets will be valid for the Event as changed, and no refunds or exchanges will be available.
9. The ticketholder shall be entitled to a refund or exchange (at SCD's election) in respect of this ticket if the event is cancelled in its entirety prior to the commencement of the Event for reason(s) that are within the reasonable control of SCD.
10. If the Event is cancelled or otherwise changed for reasons that are beyond SCD's reasonable control including, but without limitation, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule or restrictions, adverse weather, fire, disease, war or terrorist activity, commotion, acts of God, strikes or other industrial action, breakdown of plant, machinery or any failure of gas, water service, electricity or similar supplies, then SCD shall in such circumstances have no liability to the ticket holder for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such cancellation or other change.
11. SCD, the organiser and authorised third parties may record or make audio, visual or audio-visual recordings of the Event and the ticketholder hereby consents to the use of his or her likeness, image and/or voice within such recordings free of charge.
12. For security purposes, CCTV cameras are in use in and around the venue and you agree that MSV may use or pass onto any relevant authority any recordings for use in any proceedings.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Drones/UAVs are not permitted for use on any event day.
15. Ticketholders acknowledge that they may be exposed to the risk of physical harm due to the nature of the Event. SCD will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to you or your property except to the extent that any such injury, loss or damage is caused by the negligence of SCD, its employees or authorised agents. Without prejudice to the foregoing, SCD excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such injury, loss or damage.
1. By booking a track session with SCD you agree to ensure that your vehicle is fit for purpose, mechnically sound and safe. You agree to abide by any rules that may be applicable to the event and you agree that your vehicle will comply with any noise requirements of the event. Failure to follow any of these rules may see you removed from the event and no refund or credit will be issued. Similarly if your vehicle suffers mechanical issues which prevent or limit participation, no refund or transfer will be given.
2. Bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking; a track session is not reserved until payment has been taken.
3. SCD reserves the right to cancel or refuse any bookings.
(a) Up to 14 days before the event you may request a refund or credit for your track session(s)
(b) Within 14 days of the event you may request a credit for your track session(s) which can be issued on the provision that your booking can be replaced on the event first.
(c) Any Refunds made are subject to a £20 administration fee.
(d) Credits are issued against the SCD account of the person who booked the event and cannot be transferred to a different account.
(e) Only the person who made the original booking is authorised to request any changes be made and all requests must be made in writing.
(f) Within 72 hours of the event date no refunds or credit will be issued.
5. Any refunds/credits for bookings cancelled by clients are solely at SCD discretion.
6. SCD reserves the right to alter any of the prices on its website without prior notice.
7. Despite our best intentions, certain circumstances will mean that we reserve the right to amend or cancel any event, venue, circuit layout or event format without prior notice. In such a situation we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible.
8. In the case of event cancellation by a venue or ourselves prior to the event date the terms below will apply. It is accepted that despite the best intentions of SCD, events may be adversely affected by adverse weather, unforeseeable circumstances or on-track incidents etc.
9. If an event is cancelled on the event day, clients who signed on will then be offered either a full refund or credit for the track session fee paid, plus any additional options ordered will be added to the client’s account.
10. In such situations, SCD will not be liable to refund any monies or expenses incurred as a result of events so affected. It should be noted that if a client cancels a booking prior to an event being officially cancelled by the Venue Operator or SCD then our normal Terms & Conditions will apply. There will be no retrospective refund or credit.
11. Motoring events can be dangerous involving the risk of death or serious injury to participants. It is a condition of admittance that you and your passengers will be required to sign a Drivers or Passengers Indemnity Form prior to entering the pit-lane. This means that you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage to your own vehicle, howsoever caused. This indemnity will not apply to such liabilities etc, which have been established to have been due to the negligence of SCD or its Servants or Agents.
12. It should be noted that many Road Car Insurance policies do not cover the vehicle for damage whilst in trackday use. Trackday insurance is optional and should be arranged by the individual via a third party.
13. You accept that SCD events may be photographed and filmed. Therefore images of you or your property may appear on our websites, social media or in associated literature without your prior consent.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the jurisdiction of the laws of England & Wales
1. Registration Process
A Deposit payment is taken through the website at booking. Once payment is received you acknowledge you are committed to the tour in full. Any cancellations with be dealt with as per our cancellations policy. Remaining balance is invoiced 16 weeks prior to the tour.
Payment is required no later than 14 weeks prior to the tour, or we withhold the right to cancel your space without refund.
Some tours require a minimum number of bookings in order to confirm them. Should this tour not meet the minimum numbers, you will be reimbursed for any payments relating to this tour made to SCD Tours Ltd. It is not advised to book flights and other travel arrangements within the first 6 weeks of the tour going live. If the tour is cancelled due to lack of numbers you will be notified within this time
2. Methods of Payment
The non refundable admin fee and deposit is paid by credit/debit card via the website. The remaining balance can be paid by bank transfer, via an invoice or over the phone.
3. Cancellations by the Customer
Cancellations should be made in writing via email
4. Cancellations by SCD Tours Ltd
The event organisers cannot accept liability or refund monies if the Driving Tour has to be amended or cancelled due to any circumstances outside our control or that we could not foresee or avoid. If we choose to cancel a tour when the decision is not forced, then the following will be applicable:
5. Waiting List
If a tour is fully subscribed we recommend you register interest on the waiting list and we will notify you should a place come available. By registering on the waiting list you have no obligation to attend the tour if a space comes available.
The admin fee will not be charged during registration but included within your deposit.
We reserve the right to change the Event itinerary, route and hotels at any time without notice. Where changes occur to a driving tour we will notify you as soon as practicable and provide alternate options. Should an element of the tour change we will endeavour to replace that element as a like for like. An additional cost or refund may apply. Any participants who have not paid their final balance including any late fees within 30 days of any event will be cancelled without refund.
7. Requests for Changes to a Driving Tour
An administration fee might be applicable should you wish to make any amendments to your booking, such as room types.
8. Required Documents for the Driving Tour
a) Driving Licence – all drivers must hold a valid full UK driving licence.
b) Vehicle insurance – for all drivers.
c) V5C (log book) or ‘vehicle on hire’ certificate.
d) MOT certificate – as the condition of a vehicle may deteriorate within the period of an MOT, it is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition for the event.
e) Valid Passport – for all participants.
f) Travel insurance - it is your responsibility to ensure you have appropriate travel insurance in place for yourself, passengers, personal effects, luggage and the vehicle. It is the sole responsibility of the participants to ensure that their documents are in order. They must be valid from the beginning up to and including, the last day of the Driving Tour.
9. Legal Compliance & Local Laws
All participants must drive safely and at all times obey the specific regulations for each country visited. This includes (but is not limited to) speed regulations, highway laws, vehicle safety laws and laws relating to the possession or use of alcohol or drugs. It is up to you to ensure that you are fully up to date with the driving requirements for each country you visit. Some countries require you to carry certain equipment.
10. Personal Expenses
The tour price does not include any personal expenses during the Driving Tour, such as fuel, tolls, food, drink, fines, repair costs or any other expenses of any kind.
SCD Tours (the “Organiser”) accepts no responsibility for the consequences of you being refused entrance or exit in to or out of any country or city during the Driving Tour including any cost incurred, this is all the participant’s responsibility and in particular, any additional costs incurred are solely the participant's responsibility.
You will indemnify the organiser, its directors, officers, employees and consultants against any and all claims, lawsuits and causes of action whatsoever or howsoever arising and brought against them by any third party as a result of your action or participation in the event, including without limitation, your violation of any laws or regulations or your breach of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
13. Code of Conduct
All participants must conduct themselves responsibly and in an appropriate manner at all times. You must not consume alcohol whilst driving, driving whilst under the influence of alcohol (or any other intoxicating substance) or drive if your ability to do so safely is compromised by illness, lack of adequate rest, or any other condition. Any illegal behaviour will result in the cancellation of your participation without refund. Furthermore, any careless or reckless driving will result in your expulsion from the remainder of the tour without refund. Club Membership will also be terminated without refund. We withhold the right to terminate your Club Membership due to actions by a Club Member deemed unacceptable, offensive or outside the spirit of The Club.
14. Image Rights
All participants consent to be photographed and to be included in any filming of the Driving Tour. You consent to the use of your image, likeness, voice and biographical material in connection with any and all footage, publicity and related promotional material. Participants are only entitled to take photographs and film footage of the Event for non-commercial purposes.
15. Copying the Event
By agreeing to our Terms you are agreeing that you will not organise, invest or fund a rally or similar driving event which attempts to replicate this Driving Tour or any of its unique features, activities and components or which seeks to benefit in any way from the Organiser’s branding or goodwill. Doing so may result in legal action from SCD Tours (the "Organiser").
Once a registration fee or deposit payment has been paid for entry into a Driving Tour, this fee is non-transferable to any other future Driving Tour or Club Events, any other Club Members or any part payment of any future Driving Tours or Club Events unless a pre-arrangement is agreed with the Organiser prior to making your booking.
17. Force Majeure
The Event organisers cannot accept liability or refund monies if the Event has to be amended or cancelled due to any circumstances outside our control or that we could not foresee or avoid. Such as (but not limited to) war, the threat of war, riot or civil unrest, disease, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, ferry delays or traffic delays. Neither can we be held responsible if certain attractions change their opening times or are closed.
18. Travel Delays
Unfortunately, it is the nature of making bookings in advance that prearranged events may be delayed for reasons out of our control. Any travel delays both before and during the tour, whether foreseen or not, can in no way be deemed to be our responsibility and therefore we will not be liable for any extra costs you may incur. Examples of such costs are, but not limited to, hotels, ferry crossings, hire cars, meals and drinks. These conditions apply regardless of how the delays were brought about. Examples are, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, technical difficulties industrial disputes. For whatever reason you are unable to complete the tour you will in no circumstances be entitled to any refund for any unused services booked on your behalf.
19. Disclaimer of Warranty
You will indemnify SCD Tours, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and sponsors against any and all claims, lawsuits and causes of action brought against them by any third party as a result of your action or participation in the Event, including without limitation, your violation of any laws or regulations or your breach of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
20. Violation of Terms
If any participants violate any of the above terms and conditions or refuse to follow the instructions given prior or during the Driving Tour by the Event organisers, you may be prohibited from any or further participation in the Event.
These terms and conditions and your participation in the Event are governed by English law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.